My brother just bought a really really awesome camera but I'm too frightened to borrow it from him (I'm so clumsy most times). My point and shoot still works fine anyway. Believe it or not I bought it almost 3 years ago! I was originally saving up to get a better one but now I'm swayed to the dark side... I want the new Kindle touch! Does anyone know how to get it in Indonesia? I went to Amazon.com and they don't ship it here.
My makeup was quite nice yesterday so I decided to post it. Green has always been my favorite color when it comes to eyeshadows (aside of blue and purple). I think it really goes well with brown eyes. Oh and, I actually wore circle lenses in these pics. They're almost impossible to notice, huh? They're the GEO BC-102 if anyone's wondering. I bought them because I wanted something natural for daily wear. Ironically, they aren't as comfy as my other lenses so I most likely wouldn't be wearing them as often as I intended to.
The same boring type of color placement; darker olive green on the lids and lighter green shade to blend. Then I rimmed my eyes with black eyeliner.
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
- NARS Powder Blush in Dolce Vita
- Etude House Proof 10 Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean
- Milani e/s in Garden Mist (crease)
- L'Oreal HIP e/s in Lively (lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe e/s in Graffiti (lower lashline)
- Too Faced e/s in Heaven from Too Faced The Natural Eye palette (browbone)
- Jealousness Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- LT Pro Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner in Black (waterline)
- Etude House Henna Fix Mascara
- Jelousness False Lashes in Shibuya Style
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Zero
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Buff/Chamois