My current skincare routine is getting simpler as I age. I just turned 25 this month and I’ve already ventured many anti-ageing products; one of which is Olay Total Effects 2 in 1 AntiAgeing+Fairness cream. It does what it says on the tin; it’s light, moisturizing, and it makes my skin smoother and clearer by the third week of using.
As a matter of fact, I find my skin changing overtime. I used to have a very oily skin. But now, not so much. I think my skin can be categorized as normal now as I don’t seem to generate excess sebum anymore. I’m not sure if it’s purely hormonal or if my external efforts play a role. For example I’ve been consuming green tea at least two cups a day, I’ve been eating healthier (less junk food and more veggies – in fact I haven’t eaten meat in a couple of weeks), and I’ve been getting enough sleep. All in all, I’m happy with my skin’s progress.
So without further ado, here’s my current daily skincare regime:
1. Cleanse. I cleanse my skin with a light, liquid cleanser I buy from a skincare clinic.
2. Tone. I tone my skin with a moisturizing toner.
3. Moisturize. Currently I’m using Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream and it’s awesome!
4. Sunscreen. I apply an SPF 30/PA+++ sunscreen every morning before I put on my makeup.
1. Take off my makeup. I use cleansing milk for this. I’m thinking of migrating to cleansing oil though.
2. Cleanse. I wash my face with the same liquid cleanser I use in the morning.
3. Tone. Same as in the morning.
4. Moisturize. At night I use Olay Total Effects 2 in 1 AntiAgeing+Fairness cream. It’s my current favorite product in this regimen now.
Once a week I would use scrub cleanser to exfoliate my skin and that’s it. I don’t do any facials/peels anymore now simply because my skin doesn’t need it anymore. It’s already in good condition as of now. I can’t be happier with the results I get from this regime.
That’s all I’d like to share for now. Hope this helps!