Obviously I'm in need of a haircut as well but that can wait for another month.
I was still playing around with my camera settings and forgot to take close up pictures of my eye makeup. Sorry about that. You don't miss much anyway as it was really poorly done. I wanted to do something different to get out of my current brown/black smoky makeup rut and what color did I end up choosing? GREY. Wow. Way to take risk.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Powder in Toasted Beige
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NARS Powder Blush in Dolce Vita
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
- TonyMoly Party Lover Eyebrow Powder
- Etude House Eyeshadow Base
- Kat Von D Beethoven eyeshadow palette (I used the grey shade and a shimmery nude color for highlight)
- MakeOver Perfect Matte single eyeshadow in Navy
- WetnWild MegaEyes Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Benefit Badgal Mascara
- d'Eye See false lashes #4097